1. Library materials and personal copies of items may be placed on reserve for your students.
2. Please indicate on the form the loan period you wish materials to have.3. Please provide the following information along with the materials to be placed on reserve.
Two (2) hours (Room use only) One (1) day One (1) week4. Please allow a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours for materials to be processed before sending students to the library to use the Item(s). Reserve materials are not processed on weekends. Materials submitted on Friday will not be available until Monday afternoon. Instructor's name Patron ID (Must be in the library circulation Course name (US History to 1867) Course number (Hist 1301) Restrictions (Room Use Only)
5. A barcoded Del Mar College ID is needed before items can be placed on reserve. The automated system uses your barcode to tie the materials to your name and courses.
6. Reserve room materials are returned to faculty at the end of the semester. If you wish materials to be left on reserve for the next semester, please make a request prior to the last day of finals.
7. If you have more questions please call Access Services at (361) 698-1310.
Del Mar College Libraries
101 Baldwin Blvd., Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Phone (361) 698-1310
Please send comments/suggestions to
Merry Bortz, Head of Library Electronic and Database Services
Last Updated on: