- What do I need if I want to check out or reserve materials, view videos or use a computer?
You will need a Del Mar College ID with the current semester's validation sticker.
- If I don't have an ID, where do I get one made?
You may get an ID made at the circulation desk at either campus. Proof of ID is required.
- What is the loan period for books/videos?
Students may check out up to 15 books for a two (2) week period with one (1) renewal.
Videos may be checked out for two day use. An overdue fee of $5.00 per day will be assessed after the due date for videos.
- Are there any overdue fees for books/videos?
There are no charges for overdue books, but privileges may be restricted until materials are returned.
There is a $5.00 charge per day on overdue videos.
- Do the libraries have computers available for students to do their homework?
Yes, there are computers available in the Student Technolgy Centers in both libraries, as well as, laptop computers available for use in the building only.
- Can I use my own laptop computer in the library and be able to access the Internet?
Yes. However, students must register their wireless computer with the campus Information Technology Department to access the network. Call (361) 698-2330 or go to the Information Technology Help Desk located at the Multiservice Center for more information on registering your personal wireless computer.
- Where can I call if I have more questions?
White Library (East Campus) -- (361) 698-1310
Barth LRC (West Campus) -- (361) 698-1754